Wednesday, September 21, 2011

working through the week

I have always been one to wake up earlier than everyone I know. I used to always curse myself for not sleeping in like the rest of my friends, but now I think I'm going to start to take the mornings to sit back and appreciate everything that I have. I love sitting outside and just watching the sun rise and realize that today can be whatever you make it. It is young enough that you can make it memorable, beautiful, lazy, or productive. I love just sitting outside and feeling all of the feelings that make me human, things that I feel are only personal and things that I think make me different from everyone else.
Anyway, on to the list of everything that I need to do today:
1. go shopping for Matt's birthday presents
2. go to three classes
3. study for quiz today
4. go for another run
5. readings 
6. finally clean out car/apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment